Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I suppose I couldn't lurk forever...

It is my turn:

Pea Says: Yay, My opinion counts
Ditz says: I heart you
Yay, I am HEARTED, /hearts back
awwwww
I am the master of cuteness
indoubitaly
Woot
Hmm
I guess that would make you the master of sarcasm
har de har
Tee hee
I am totally Chancellor of sarcasm
And the Duchess of smarm
Perhaps the First Lady of Sass
ooooo.... now that is a good title
I knoow
May I also be the Baroness of ummmm...
damn.... Baroness of what???.......hmmmmm
Baroness of...
err
Baroness of?
No, That is Isabell
ha ha ha
touche
Dutchess of Flamboyancy
ooooo
the Lady of Loud
what titles would our other friends have
?Natasha would be.... hmmm.... the President of Shamelessness
No...
Earl of telling it like it is
what's the female varient of Earl?
err
earl and...
Lord/Lady... Baron/Baroness.... Earl and...
Duchess?
you still need to post on Scoundrelly
Post thiiis
you!
I know... I must retrieve my notebook
you must post this
But it is rather lame...
seriously... my net connection is sketchy it won't go though
Okay
I'll do it
*phft* and my first post wasn't lame?
The... title was nice
ha
Duke - Duchess, Marquess - Marchioness, Earl - Countess (I thought it would have been count...)Viscount - Viscountess, Baron - Baroness.
loverly
then it's Duke and Duchess
oh wait...
ha
I see it at the top now
duh
I must insist in being the Countess of something
Countess of Fancy Hats perhaps
Hmm
ha
I have equally fancy hats
hmmmm...
Countess of ..... Garbage...... god my room is a mess
Countess of Messiness
Noo
Countess of Trendsetting
Trendsetting?
Countess of Fashion Mag Collecting more like
You have so many nifty clothes, you are totally a trendsetter
Ahaha
Countess of Cleavage
ha
and also the Duchess of Obsession
Duchess of Obliviousness
today's features being the 50's, Deathcab for Cutie, Gossipgirl, Indie style and Josh Ritter
ooooooers
What magazine is this?
Countess of Cleavage has an excellent ring to it
Tee hee
Gossipgirl?
You are a sex object
rawr
obviously
Ooh, I've got it
Countess of Pizzaz
ahhh.... don't have the same ring
You and your illiteration
it's 'alliteration' for you information
el oh el
Damnit.

What have we learned from this all? That there are many ways to laugh at inappropriate times on MSN withough resorting to LOL... or perhaps if you were computering in the year 2000 or earlier, ROTFL. We have also learned that laughing at inappropriate moments has become an epidemic. Pretty soon we're going to be laughing at funerals and interventions. I blame the media.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home